Our offices are open for pre-arranged appointments – we are here to help
15 June 2020
Written by Ware & Kay Solicitors Category:
All our offices are now open for pre-arranged appointments where a telephone meeting is not possible.
Contact us as normal by phone or email to arrange a meeting to discuss your matter but please bear in mind that many of our staff continue to work from home so we can only see you if you have pre-arranged an appointment.
Our main priority at this time is to maintain a safe environment for our staff and visitors to our offices so we ask that you assist us with this by following the guidelines set out below.
Covid-19 Workplace Risk Assessments
We have carried out a Health and Safety Risk Assessment at each of our offices to ensure that we have appropriate arrangements in place. These include:
- Pre-arranged appointments with at least 30 minutes between each appointment. This will help us to control the number of people passing through our reception areas and also enable us to properly prepare and clean the meeting rooms between appointments.
- Room seating layouts to ensure social distancing and Perspex screens to provide additional separation between you and our staff.
- All our staff follow Public Health England guidelines regarding good hygiene, including the frequent washing of hands and observing social distancing. We ask you to do the same also during your visit and we will provide hand sanitiser for you to use when you enter our premises.
- We also ask that you wear a face covering during the appointment. The guidance on the use of face coverings is not clear but we would prefer to take a cautious approach at the time.
- When arranging a meeting and when entering our premises we ask that you declare whether you have recently experienced Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive for Covid-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or who has tested positive for Covid-19. Where this is the case, we will make alternative arrangements.
- To assist with the track and trace system we will keep a record of meeting attendees and their contact details.
We will at all times follow the guidance issued by Public Health England and will adjust our protocols accordingly.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our offices.