Employment Law Advice York, Wetherby & Malton
Do you know your rights?
Employment Law has progressed rapidly during recent years and formal procedures are now in place for employees as well as employers. It is more important than ever to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and obligations in the employment field.
Taking professional advice at an early stage can be a keystone in moulding a successful employment relationship. Do you have a contract of employment? Are you happy with its terms? Does it comply with current legislation? Could you do better? Seeking advice early can also be a key factor in successfully diffusing and/or commencing any potential claim against your employer.
We offer a full employment law service for both employers and employees. Our experienced employment team adopts a hands-on, understanding approach, providing valuable guidance, when you need it most, throughout all aspects of the employment relationship covering unfair and wrongful dismissal claims, discrimination cases, employment contracts and employment legislation.
Our areas of employment advice include:
- Employment Contracts & Policies
- Redundancy Advice
- All areas of Discrimination: Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Religion or Belief
- Maternity and Parental Rights
- Flexible Working
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Working Time Regulations
- Restraint of trade
- Injunctive Relief
- Settlement Agreements (previously known as Compromise Agreements)
- Employment Tribunal legal representation
Employment law advice for employers:
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- Grievance procedures
- Post-termination restrictions and injunctions
- Redundancies & business reorganisations
- Sickness and absence management
- Family-friendly rights
- Drafting directors service agreements
- Handling executive terminations
- TUPE & employment issues arising from mergers and acquisitions
- Fixed cost advice and insurance
- Employment Disputes
- Employment Document Review
- Employment Law Updates
We also offer an Employment Tribunal advocacy service.
Contact our Employment Lawyers in Yorkshire
To find out more about our Employment Law services and how we can help you, call us today on 01904 716000 (York) or 01937 583210 (Wetherby) or 01653 692247 (Malton), or complete our online enquiry form.
Really positive service. Very polite and helpful. Clear and caring, so nice to be treated with such dignity and respect. - Julie Goddard