Wills Lawyers York, Wetherby & Malton
Does your Will reflect your current circumstances?
If you don't have a Will, or have not reviewed it for while, we would strongly recommend that you do have a Will drawn up for the following reasons:
- You can control who will inherit your Estate after your death
- You will be able to plan for future tax implications
- You could make provisions for minimising nursing home fees
Many people who do not make a Will believe that assets will go to their nearest and dearest. Sadly, this is not always the case.
If you do have a Will but have not reviewed it for a while, it is important that you do take a look at your Will to ensure that it still correctly reflects your wishes and also takes account of any changes in your circumstances. For example:
- Changes in family or financial circumstances - e.g. divorce, re-marriage, additional dependents, inheritance etc
- The age or death of a beneficiary or an executor
- The need to plan for future circumstances - e.g. tax planning, minimising nursing home fees etc
If, having considered the above, you wish to make or renew your Will, please contact us. We can offer:
- A fixed price for making your Will at a competitive rate
- FREE Will storage
- Wealth of experience in preparing Wills